Furry Pirates rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story from Facebook

Go down

Story from Facebook Empty Story from Facebook

Post by Heather Goodner Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:42 am

The water is clear so clear you can see the bottom below so easy. Monkkey Calls down from the crow's nest " Arrr Captain Land ho and it is the spice islands i can smell them from here ."
Far up in the palace of the king was having a fit at his daughters and how the gods had cursed him with them Six headstrong Girls.
The youngest Princess sneakers away fro the yelling match her eldest sister and her father were having a giant Fig tree in the courtyard that she clams with easy...
The captain leaned to look over towards what Monkey pointed out and smirked. "Monkey, what else do you be smelling? I'm bored and I think if I be bored then the rest of the crew is too, aye?"
Monkkey looks Down and nods "Aye Capt'n" he sigh knowing that something was lost with the wind " The Spice island Sir we made it in just in time for Market day it smells like "
The captain's face turned into a fierce smile. "That's good but any signs of anything major going on or the like?"
Monkkey looks down " if you mean the link forming at the docks no.." Monkkey know what the captain meant but he was playing with the man it was fun pulling his tail
"Ye know how much I hate lines, Monkey. Do you see any other ways around the bloody thing or do I need to tie ye to Monk's bed and have him lecture ya on good table manners again?!"
Monkkey whimpers and drops down to him " i sure there is a safe port on the other side of the line but we might be wanting to drop the colors and raise the merchant flag "
The captain smiles at Monkey and pats him on the back. "That's a good call and besides Monkey, you know that I'd never put ye into a situation like that but the humor is appreciated me hearty!" before turning to look over at the twins. "BOYS! Lower the colors and run up the merchant colors!!"
Monkey goes back up and then set there in the nest keeping a watch out .
The twins looking at the capt'n and nod " that be Perrrrfect Catp'n " the slink off to the main mast and work as one to get the flag down in a hurry then with much ease the other raised the other flag while one folded the colors and stored them in a safe hidign place"
The captain smiled as he watched the crew go about it's business before he made his way over to the capuchin. "Rin, I want you and Jack to keep an eye on the ship while I take Monkey and Jack ashore to see what is there to be seen. I want the ship to be ready for a quick departure if the natives become..restless."
Some ropes from the rigging fall on the captain's head as he says Monkkey is going off ship. Jack nods just as rin and jin do he would hear " Aye aye Capt'n"
the crew works to dock the ship on the pier away from the market them the two teams of 400 men each then the 400 that to stay on the ship the other 400 moved to depart for R&R.
Before any of the crew leaves the ship, the captain draws the crew together for a "little discussion" before hand. "Alright me boyos, you all know the drill and ye be knowing that I be trusting you all not to be drawing too much attention to yourselves but make sure ye keep the harbor here in sight just in case we be needing to...make ourselves a unique exit if you know what I be meaning?"
The captain claps his hands together and flashes a big toothy grin. "BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, make sure ye have fun and that's an ORDER!!" he exclaims loudly with an even bigger grin.
the crew all give a "Ary Capt'n " then with that the 398 disembark from the ship and disappear in to the market crowd the last two of the 400 looks at the captain and the Big wolf known as Trouble. Most just stayed away from him seeing how he was jus...See More
"Aye and yes know that I don't be willingly trying to be finding it, Trouble , but if yes be having some advice then I am willing to be hearing it from ye." The captain said with a nod.
Trouble looks at him and shakes his head " nye it just be a suggestion Ser i will get to resupplying the ship " her sighs a bit and looking to the guy and pats im on his head "come let get food,water,and new sails i be thinking them a bit thread bear"
Trouble walked off with seedmen snuffy to get suppiys
the night went on without too much that trouble could not handle Layla got up as she said she do and goes and crawls into the captains bed with him.
Arno then very quickly (or as quickly as he could) swam to the surface and then quickly climbed onto the ship on the opposite side of where he went overboard at and then sharply turned and *GLARED* at the water for a few seconds before turning to look at Trouble. "Do we have a headcount?"
Trouble looks at him " now that you back there is 276 we lost 15 we will need to go to out home port and re crew sir"
"Aye..and once repairs are finished we have to find something, my dear Trouble. Set course for home...I need to go and get out of these clothes." Arno said but then he stepped closer to Trouble. "I want you to quietly find out from Monk what he knows of a thing that calls it's self Panthra then get back to me." he said quietly to the other man before heading back to his cabin.
up in the Palace two of the nine princesses where talking as the sat in the tree looking out at the big ships docking and deporting from a far the look like like little toys in a pool of water the youngest of the two would sigh and look to her older sister " Layla why will father no let me out like he does the other eight i want to see the city too "
Layla look at her and sighed knowing she was the favored because she was the last one mother gave birth too before passing on."Phaedra please you are the Jewel of the kingdom you are worth more then the eight of us combined."
Phaedra looked at her and shook her head " no no" she said as she looks back out a the water "I.I...want to be free to have an adventure too like you and the others " she sighs and hopes down " and i know witch one i want i want to find momma grandmama's crown and i know right where to start."
Layla looks down at her and nods " i will come with you and i will go snake the keys from out sisters "
Phaedra nods and smiles " i will go pack a bag and some coin for food"...
Layla looks at him and stands strait. " First we where tired after fixign this pig sty you call a room second we are not half naked we covered it gets hot at home it what we know third off you should be happy to have two princesses in your bed" she stop realizing she should have not said that " um...um..."
Wil Pierce Arno gave a polite nod. "I will agree that my cabin was a mess and I thank ye for getting it clean, young miss, but as for your princess comment I will forget it for now because I am with you in that I'm actually quite happy to find two women in my bed..but.." he said taking one step closer to Layla. "Unlike what you may have heard about people who sail, I don't take advantage of sleeping women but what would you suggest we do?"
Layla points at the hammock " try being a gentlemen and if you are thinking of trying to deflower a princess you find we both have teeth and claws that are sharp " she spin and lefts her left leg up where she doing the standign slips giving a smile at him
Arno didn't say anything but move quicker than his size would imply and had Layla by her hips and quickly moved to have her on top of the table with him resting his form over her on one forearm while using the other one to hold her down about her stomach but not with enough force to cause a loud enough noise to wake up the other mink. "You want to know something? I try to be a gentleman but when a couple of women come aboard *my* ship and make demands of me in my own *cabin*, that tends to make me wonder what I should and shouldn't do, savy?" he said in a low rumble. "But the point is that right now you and I need to make an arrangement for you to stay on this ship."
Layla squeaks at him pining her and looks at him but there was a click from behind him and a low " Savy Captain we are not making demands of any one other then me saying let my Sister go and we can pay you for your time if you will please step to your left there two nap sacks on the floor open if you will the left one and then we will talk .."
Arno's only movement was to have one of his eyes look over at the younger of the two minks while keeping the other one down. "Lass, might I make a suggestion?" he asked in a deep, throaty rumble.
Phae looks at him " you can suggest any thing but i would like you to let my sister go please ..."
Arno moved just a little to get a good look at the other sister and gave her a polite smile. "That is a one shot pistol, lass, and while I do approve of you defending your family but what I do want to know is if you shoot me...what about the crew out t...See More
Phae looks at him " you just needed to get off her i would not shot you less you did not comply sir " she puts the gun down looking at him " would you please look in the left bag i think i can spark you interest in what we want and why we are here ..no i cant brign back your crew and i am sorry you lost part of your family "
Arno lifted his arm off the mid-section of the other sister then took a slight step to the side. "True but as for looking in a bag, that can wait because I would like to know why you two were dressed like boys for one. Mind you I'm glad to be seeing what I'm seeing but why the deception?" he asked.
layla stood up " you try sneeking out of the palace wearing this " phae looks at him and laughs " she right boy can come and go girls well not so much " she then sits down and smiles up at him..layla turns and walks over to the water bowl and slashes water on her face phae look arond arno and cocks her head seeing her sister acting strange
Arno tilted his head respectfully at that "Fair enough. I'm still going to ignore the princess part for now and going to assume that your people always shoot at random ships that are leaving port?" he asked while allowing himself a moment to look over Phae before crossing his arms over his naked chest.
Phae looks at him crossing his arms then flicks her tail then layla santers back over passing the captain "i am Phaedra this is layla my sister " then phae stands and walks over to her sister metign ehr half way " we are sorry for the bed thing we can share the hammock sir it okay "
"My name is Arno, I tend not to use the last part of my name unless there is official matters to be done so Arno or captain will do for now. As for the bed thing, I wasn't upset and despite any thoughts, for once I wasn't going to try anything because ...See More
Layla spins around and hisses out something in a different tongue one that only the captian knows leaving poor phae in the dark making her blink and cock her head ***"you captain you may not have had thought of her as you say but you and i know better i felt that thing you need to not lie to me "*** phae looks at ehr " what did you say sister where did you learn that you sound mad.."
Arno let out a deep chuckle, "Didn't I just make a comment about a "situation"?" he pointed out.
layla nods " yes but i still know better now she and i i guess will take the hammock " phae crosses her arms " come on what you say to him ..."
Arno moved just a little to get a good look at the other sister and gave her a polite smile. "That is a one shot pistol, lass, and while I do approve of you defending your family but what I do want to know is if you shoot me...what about the crew out there that is already hungry for blood after we were attacked, hmm? But the suggestion that I will make is you take the pistol off of me and then I will move aside and let her up and then we will talk...but things move at same time, savy?"
layla goes to say something then says ***" when Phae is asleep i will come lay with you if you like but i cant have her in the same bed as you Sir she need to remaind as is sight and all "*** Phae looks at them and throws her hands up and walks off to the hammock
It is your call as the saying goes. But I won't pry as to why. Fair?** Arno responded in a respectful tone before switching back to his normal language. "Right now the crew knows not to bother me unless there is something wrong so there is no need to worry about getting dressed like boys again anytime soon. But if it is okay with you two, I'd like to stretch out now."
layla nods and phae crawl up into the large hammock that look like it would fit Trouble
Arno stretched hard enough that various pops that was audible before he went and stretched out on his bed before propping up one of his pillows under his head then started to generally started to allow himself to relax.
as Arno walk to his cabin he see Phae walking out covered up but not looking like a boy and she is carring some gold glowing cord like rope heading to the downed mast
Arno came to a full stop as he saw what he was seeing and then darkly muttered "aye..and that's what Hector meant by that they're will be days like this, aye." before speaking up with "Excuse me young miss, but what ye be doing?"
Phae stoped and looked at him " helping what chu think i am doing " she smiles and bounces on to Trouble whom is helping re set the mast
Arno raised an eyebrow at this and sighed as he mentally got ready for the other chaos-filled shoe to drop..but he couldn't help but enjoy the bouncing of the arse.
Phae bounces over to trouble and says " Mr. Trouble sister and i feel bad about this so we have some rope to help " and with that she holds up the glowing thin rope and trouble blinks at it and look back to the captain for his word
Arno does a little half shrug and then motions for him to accept the rope with a look that shows he's just as confused as Trouble is.
Trouble looks down and sighs still holding the ropes to the mast " well dont just stand there girl go tie you gift as useless as it is it brake as soon as i like go " Phae walk to the mast and then look back at Trouble " you like beting MrTrouble cuase i bet you all the gold i can carry this will not brake " Trouble looks back at Arno again see if he should take the bet
Arno makes a "it's up to you" gesture to Trouble as he looks around to make sure everything else is ready.
Trouble nods and looks at her " fine all ye can carry if it hold.."phae nods and grins as she wrapped the cord around the mast and mumbles "stay put you" she then look sto the large wolf and says " let go when your ready sir "
Arno took a step back just in case and kept watching.
rolled a 19 so this worked lol)) Trouble let go of the ropes he is holding the mast stay strait and tall for them with out moving phae looks at him and walks over " pay up i win " Trouble laughs and turns slaping her on the bumm" alright girly come to my room and i give you your pick of my holding " phae squeaks and hisses at the big wolf " how dare you "
Arno crossed his arms over his chest. "Phaedra, please be nice and Trouble, be respectable." Arno shook his head hard before turning to head back to his cabin where he shrugged out of his wet coat and shirt before starting to work on his pants after toeing his boots off.
fade to black ))
Layla squeaks and bits her lip then snuggles up under his chin "mine..." she said softly

Arno let a low chuckle escape him as he held her close to him before leaning down and kissing her again for a second. "So..how do you think your sister will respond to possibly seeing us like this?"
Layla point over his shoulder " like that " as he hears coins hiting the floor and if he looks he see phae with ehrmouth open and her tail frizzed

"...." was the only thing that he could think to say really.
Phae looks at the captain " you ..you..." hiss hiss " you " she screaches trouble walking up behind her and scooping her up " i got this one capt'n""

"....???" Was again the only thing that he could think to say
Layla loks at Phae as she picked up by this maisive wolf " oh be..."but before she could say any thing else phae let out a cry " SET BOY" snd Trouble slamed to the deck and phae ran out . Layla said Careful.. oh i sorry i did nto warn ou before you did that ..."

"Okay...now I be getting really confused." He was finally able to say
Layla looks at him and then poor Trouble that was on the deck " well i told you she has powers and well one of them is that it just depends on how angery she is is to wather or not they get hurt and looking at the wolf on you floor doing a empression of a rug i say she pissed "
Arno's right eyebrow was highly up there as he came out of his cabin mostly dressed in dry clothing and walking over to Trouble. "Um...you okay there, mate?"
Trouble looks up and just groans "ouchhhhhhh" he then tryed to get up but it was slow going. monkey was seting on the railing looking up to the crows nest
Arno looked up at Monkey. "What's up?"
monkey points up and says " not me but a pissed mink " Trouble looks at him and stands up " i will get her i just promise her more shinies "
Arno shakes his head quietly as he offers a hand to help Trouble up off of the deck. "It never be a dull trip out, eh?"
trouble takes the hand and stands " no Sir never dull " then trouble looks at him" i best get up there before i come to my senses and not go "
e Arno gets a strange look on his face followed by a grin. "Trouble, trust me when I say that this might actually be a profitable venture." he said with a faint grin playing across his face to the other man. "As for what else is going on...when we get into homeport, I want you to make sure that we get some hooks and ropes as well as much heavy shot as the ship can carry, aye?"
Trouble nods and sighs and sets off to climbing to hte crows net or monkeys nets when he get up there phae raises her hand up and Trouble said "bfore you make me set again can i set next to you and talk i guessing seeing you sister like that was not the happy thing you wanted to see "
Arno coughed slightly and tried to make himself look busy before Phae looked his way.
phae just nods to him there voices get low to a whisper and all other can hear was her laughing then with that laughter Trouble carryes her down
once phae was down she looked at Arno and hissed at him leting him know she was still mad at him she then looked at Trouble and purred down please as he was still carrying her but Trouble shook his head and whispered something in her ear that made her eye go wide but she noded and Trouble walked off looking back at the captain with a no worrys look
Layla walks out wearing (see pic) her eyes wide as she watched her sister carried off she looks to Arno and gave a look of panic to him wanting to know what going on . as she watched she heard Trouble walk back out and yell " let make way home is out next port" Layla sighs and walks to Arno and smiles " come rest with me please let your crew do what you know they can do "
Arno looked down at Layla and sighed, feeling slightly more tired than normal. "Fair enough. Monk, you're in charge of the helm till we get back to home." he shouted over at the pirate in question as he motioned for Layla to go first back into the cabin before leaning down to her ear for a second and whispering something before standing back up to his full height.
Layla walked to the cabin with him after hearing what he said once in there she layed dow with him to rest with him just happy for once
Arno secured the door to his cabin and then curled up next to Layla, wrapping his arms around her waist.
end of chapter 1
As the sun slowly crept over the horizon, a hunter sat near the edge of the woods on the coast of the island. The timber wolf has his eyes closed and was listening and sniffing the breeze for any scent of prey. After a few minutes of nothing he opened his eyes to see a ship out on the horizon. "Another one comin' in today, wonder who it is this time." He reached for his spy glass and trained it towards the incoming ship. He chuckled, "Well, well cap'n, Welcome back." With that he grabbed his bow laying at his side and stood up as the wind shifted a little. The wolf sniffed the air and grunted, "hmm...storms movin' in" then he turned around and disappeared into the woods towards port.
Arno woke up and looked down at Layla in his arms, just smiling for a few seconds before he was reminded why he awoke and slowly withdrew himself from his Layla before padding softly over to a window which he opened up and looked out onto the island, bathed in the moonlight.
Layla wakes at the movements and watches Arno with a soft smiles oh how handsome the captain look in the moonlight light and the fresh air it was nice to be on land again she sets up wrapping her arms around her legs and smiles " you know you have such a wonderful place here i don’t think i want to leave "
Arno's eyes opened as he looked at her. "Will then that is good because I hope you don't." he responded with a big toothy grin before he pulled her in closer to him.
The water is clear so clear you can see the bottom below so easy. Monkkey Calls down from the crow's nest " Arrr Captain Land ho and it is the spice islands i can smell them from here ."
Far up in the palace of the king was having a fit at his daughters and how the gods had cursed him with them Six headstrong Girls.
The youngest Princess sneekes away fro the yelling match the her eldest sister and her father were having to a giant Fig tree in the courtyard that she clams with easy...
The captain leaned to look over towards what Monkey pointed out and smirked. "Monkey, what else do you be smelling? I'm bored and I think if I be bored then the rest of the crew is too, aye?"
Monkkey looks Down and nods "Aye Capt'n" he sigh knowing that something was lost with the wind " The Spice island Sir we made it in just in time for Market day it smells like "
The captain's face turned into a fierce smile. "That's good but any signs of anything major going on or the like?"
Monkkey looks down " if you mean the link forming at the docks no.." Monkkey know what the captain meant but he was playing with the man it was fun pulling his tail
"Ye know how much I hate lines, Monkey. Do you see any other ways around the bloody thing or do I need to tie ye to Monk's bed and have him lecture ya on good table manners again?!"
Monkkey whimpers and drops down to him " i sure there is a safe port on the other side of the line but we might be wanting to drop the colors and raise the merchant flag "
The captain smiles at Monkey and pats him on the back. "That's a good call and besides Monkey, you know that I'd never put ye into a situation like that but the humor is appreciated me hearty!" before turning to look over at the twins. "BOYS! Lower the colors and run up the merchant colors!!"
Monkey goes back up and then set there in the nest keeping a watch out .
The twins looking at the capt'n and nod " that be Perrrrfect Catp'n " the slink off to the main mast and work as one to get the flag down in a hurry then with much ease the other raised the other flag while one folded the colors and stored them in a safe hidign place"
The captain smiled as he watched the crew go about it's business before he made his way over to the capuchin. "Rin, I want you and Jack to keep an eye on the ship while I take Monkey and Jack ashore to see what is there to be seen. I want the ship to be ready for a quick departure if the natives become..restless."
Some ropes from the rigging fall on the captain's head as he says Monkkey is going off ship. Jack nods just as rin and jin do he would hear " Aye aye Capt'n"
the crew works to dock the ship on the pier away from the market them the two teams of 400 men each then the 400 that to stay on the ship the other 400 moved to depart for R&R.
Before any of the crew leaves the ship, the captain draws the crew together for a "little discussion" before hand. "Alright me boyos, you all know the drill and ye be knowing that I be trusting you all not to be drawing too much attention to yourselves but make sure ye keep the harbor here in sight just in case we be needing to...make ourselves a unique exit if you know what I be meaning?"
The captain claps his hands together and flashes a big toothy grin. "BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, make sure ye have fun and that's an ORDER!!" he exclaims loudly with an even bigger grin.
the crew all give a "Ary Capt'n " then with that the 398 disembark from the ship and disappear in to the market crowd the last two of the 400 looks at the captain and the Big wolf known as Trouble. Most just stayed away from him seeing how he was jus...See More
"Aye and yes know that I don't be willingly trying to be finding it, Trouble , but if yes be having some advice then I am willing to be hearing it from ye." The captain said with a nod.
Trouble looks at him and shakes his head " nye it just be a suggestion Ser i will get to resupplying the ship " her sighs a bit and looking to the guy and pats im on his head "come let get food,water,and new sails i be thinking them a bit thread bear"
Trouble walked off with seedmen snuffy to get suppiys
the night went on without too much that trouble could not handle Layla got up as she said she do and goes and crawls into the captains bed with him.
Arno then very quickly (or as quickly as he could) swam to the surface and then quickly climbed onto the ship on the opposite side of where he went overboard at and then sharply turned and *GLARED* at the water for a few seconds before turning to look at Trouble. "Do we have a headcount?"
Trouble looks at him " now that you back there is 276 we lost 15 we will need to go to out home port and re crew sir"
"Aye..and once repairs are finished we have to find something, my dear Trouble. Set course for home...I need to go and get out of these clothes." Arno said but then he stepped closer to Trouble. "I want you to quietly find out from Monk what he knows of a thing that calls it's self Panthra then get back to me." he said quietly to the other man before heading back to his cabin.
up in the Palace two of the nine princesses where talking as the sat in the tree looking out at the big ships docking and deporting from a far the look like like little toys in a pool of water the youngest of the two would sigh and look to her older sister " Layla why will father no let me out like he does the other eight i want to see the city too "
Layla look at her and sighed knowing she was the favored because she was the last one mother gave birth too before passing on."Phaedra please you are the Jewel of the kingdom you are worth more then the eight of us combined."
Phaedra looked at her and shook her head " no no" she said as she looks back out a the water "I.I...want to be free to have an adventure too like you and the others " she sighs and hopes down " and i know witch one i want i want to find momma grandmama's crown and i know right where to start."
Layla looks down at her and nods " i will come with you and i will go snake the keys from out sisters "
Phaedra nods and smiles " i will go pack a bag and some coin for food"...
Layla looks at him and stands strait. " First we where tired after fixign this pig sty you call a room second we are not half naked we covered it gets hot at home it what we know third off you should be happy to have two princesses in your bed" she stop realizing she should have not said that " um...um..."
Wil Pierce Arno gave a polite nod. "I will agree that my cabin was a mess and I thank ye for getting it clean, young miss, but as for your princess comment I will forget it for now because I am with you in that I'm actually quite happy to find two women in my bed..but.." he said taking one step closer to Layla. "Unlike what you may have heard about people who sail, I don't take advantage of sleeping women but what would you suggest we do?"
Layla points at the hammock " try being a gentlemen and if you are thinking of trying to deflower a princess you find we both have teeth and claws that are sharp " she spin and lefts her left leg up where she doing the standign slips giving a smile at him
Arno didn't say anything but move quicker than his size would imply and had Layla by her hips and quickly moved to have her on top of the table with him resting his form over her on one forearm while using the other one to hold her down about her stomach but not with enough force to cause a loud enough noise to wake up the other mink. "You want to know something? I try to be a gentleman but when a couple of women come aboard *my* ship and make demands of me in my own *cabin*, that tends to make me wonder what I should and shouldn't do, savy?" he said in a low rumble. "But the point is that right now you and I need to make an arrangement for you to stay on this ship."
Layla squeaks at him pining her and looks at him but there was a click from behind him and a low " Savy Captain we are not making demands of any one other then me saying let my Sister go and we can pay you for your time if you will please step to your left there two nap sacks on the floor open if you will the left one and then we will talk .."
Arno's only movement was to have one of his eyes look over at the younger of the two minks while keeping the other one down. "Lass, might I make a suggestion?" he asked in a deep, throaty rumble.
Phae looks at him " you can suggest any thing but i would like you to let my sister go please ..."
Arno moved just a little to get a good look at the other sister and gave her a polite smile. "That is a one shot pistol, lass, and while I do approve of you defending your family but what I do want to know is if you shoot me...what about the crew out t...See More
Phae looks at him " you just needed to get off her i would not shot you less you did not comply sir " she puts the gun down looking at him " would you please look in the left bag i think i can spark you interest in what we want and why we are here ..no i cant brign back your crew and i am sorry you lost part of your family "
Arno lifted his arm off the mid-section of the other sister then took a slight step to the side. "True but as for looking in a bag, that can wait because I would like to know why you two were dressed like boys for one. Mind you I'm glad to be seeing what I'm seeing but why the deception?" he asked.
layla stood up " you try sneeking out of the palace wearing this " phae looks at him and laughs " she right boy can come and go girls well not so much " she then sits down and smiles up at him..layla turns and walks over to the water bowl and slashes water on her face phae look arond arno and cocks her head seeing ehr sister acting strange
Arno tilted his head respectfully at that "Fair enough. I'm still going to ignore the princess part for now and going to assume that your people always shoot at random ships that are leaving port?" he asked while allowing himself a moment to look over Phae before crossing his arms over his naked chest.
Phae looks at him crossing his arms then flicks her tail then layla santers back over passing the captain "i am Phaedra this is layla my sister " then phae stands and walks over to her sister metign ehr half way " we are sorry for the bed thing we can share the hammock sir it okay "
"My name is Arno, I tend not to use the last part of my name unless there is official matters to be done so Arno or captain will do for now. As for the bed thing, I wasn't upset and despite any thoughts, for once I wasn't going to try anything because ...See More
Layla spins around and hisses out something in a different tongue one that only the captian knows leaving poor phae in the dark making her blink and cock her head ***"you captain you may not have had thought of her as you say but you and i know better i felt that thing you need to not lie to me "*** phae looks at ehr " what did you say sister where did you learn that you sound mad.."
Arno let out a deep chuckle, "Didn't I just make a comment about a "situation"?" he pointed out.
layla nods " yes but i still know better now she and i i guess will take the hammock " phae crosses her arms " come on what you say to him ..."
Arno moved just a little to get a good look at the other sister and gave her a polite smile. "That is a one shot pistol, lass, and while I do approve of you defending your family but what I do want to know is if you shoot me...what about the crew out there that is already hungry for blood after we were attacked, hmm? But the suggestion that I will make is you take the pistol off of me and then I will move aside and let her up and then we will talk...but things move at same time, savy?"
layla goes to say something then says ***" when Phae is asleep i will come lay with you if you like but i cant have her in the same bed as you Sir she need to remaind as is sight and all "*** Phae looks at them and throws her hands up and walks off to the hammock
It is your call as the saying goes. But I won't pry as to why. Fair?** Arno responded in a respectful tone before switching back to his normal language. "Right now the crew knows not to bother me unless there is something wrong so there is no need to worry about getting dressed like boys again anytime soon. But if it is okay with you two, I'd like to stretch out now."
layla nods and phae crawl up into the large hammock that look like it would fit Trouble
Arno stretched hard enough that various pops that was audible before he went and stretched out on his bed before propping up one of his pillows under his head then started to generally started to allow himself to relax.
as Arno walk to his cabin he see Phae walking out covered up but not looking like a boy and she is carring some gold glowing cord like rope heading to the downed mast
Arno came to a full stop as he saw what he was seeing and then darkly muttered "aye..and that's what Hector meant by that they're will be days like this, aye." before speaking up with "Excuse me young miss, but what ye be doing?"
Phae stoped and looked at him " helping what chu think i am doing " she smiles and bounces on to Trouble whom is helping re set the mast
Arno raised an eyebrow at this and sighed as he mentally got ready for the other chaos-filled shoe to drop..but he couldn't help but enjoy the bouncing of the arse.
Phae bounces over to trouble and says " Mr. Trouble sister and i feel bad about this so we have some rope to help " and with that she holds up the glowing thin rope and trouble blinks at it and look back to the captain for his word
Arno does a little half shrug and then motions for him to accept the rope with a look that shows he's just as confused as Trouble is.
Trouble looks down and sighs still holding the ropes to the mast " well dont just stand there girl go tie you gift as useless as it is it brake as soon as i like go " Phae walk to the mast and then look back at Trouble " you like beting MrTrouble cuase i bet you all the gold i can carry this will not brake " Trouble looks back at Arno again see if he should take the bet
Arno makes a "it's up to you" gesture to Trouble as he looks around to make sure everything else is ready.
Trouble nods and looks at her " fine all ye can carry if it hold.."phae nods and grins as she wrapped the cord around the mast and mumbles "stay put you" she then look sto the large wolf and says " let go when your ready sir "
Arno took a step back just in case and kept watching.
rolled a 19 so this worked lol)) Trouble let go of the ropes he is holding the mast stay strait and tall for them with out moving phae looks at him and walks over " pay up i win " Trouble laughs and turns slaping her on the bumm" alright girly come to my room and i give you your pick of my holding " phae squeaks and hisses at the big wolf " how dare you "
Arno crossed his arms over his chest. "Phaedra, please be nice and Trouble, be respectable." Arno shook his head hard before turning to head back to his cabin where he shrugged out of his wet coat and shirt before starting to work on his pants after toeing his boots off.
fade to black ))
Layla squeaks and bits her lip then snuggles up under his chin "mine..." she said softly
Arno let a low chuckle escape him as he held her close to him before leaning down and kissing her again for a second. "So..how do you think your sister will resp...See More
Layla looks at him and then poor Trouble that was on the deck " well i told you she has powers and well one of them is that it just depends on how angery she is is to wather or not they get hurt and looking at the wolf on you floor doing a empression of a rug i say she pissed "
Arno's right eyebrow was highly up there as he came out of his cabin mostly dressed in dry clothing and walking over to Trouble. "Um...you okay there, mate?"
Trouble looks up and just groans "ouchhhhhhh" he then tryed to get up but it was slow going. monkey was seting on the railing looking up to the crows nest
Arno looked up at Monkey. "What's up?"
monkey points up and says " not me but a pissed mink " Trouble looks at him and stands up " i will get her i just promise her more shinies "
Arno shakes his head quietly as he offers a hand to help Trouble up off of the deck. "It never be a dull trip out, eh?"
trouble takes the hand and stands " no Sir never dull " then trouble looks at him" i best get up there before i come to my senses and not go "
e Arno gets a strange look on his face followed by a grin. "Trouble, trust me when I say that this might actually be a profitable venture." he said with a faint grin playing across his face to the other man. "As for what else is going on...when we get into homeport, I want you to make sure that we get some hooks and ropes as well as much heavy shot as the ship can carry, aye?"
Trouble nods and sighs and sets off to climbing to hte crows net or monkeys nets when he get up there phae raises her hand up and Trouble said "bfore you make me set again can i set next to you and talk i guessing seeing you sister like that was not the happy thing you wanted to see "
Arno coughed slightly and tried to make himself look busy before Phae looked his way.
phae just nods to him there voices get low to a whisper and all other can hear was her laughing then with that laughter Trouble carryes her down
once phae was down she looked at Arno and hissed at him leting him know she was still mad at him she then looked at Trouble and purred down please as he was still carrying her but Trouble shook his head and whispered something in her ear that made her eye go wide but she noded and Trouble walked off looking back at the captain with a no worrys look
Layla walks out wearing (see pic) her eyes wide as she watched her sister carried off she looks to Arno and gave a look of panic to him wanting to know what going on . as she watched she heard Trouble walk back out and yell " let make way home is out next port" Layla sighs and walks to Arno and smiles " come rest with me please let your crew do what you know they can do "
Arno looked down at Layla and sighed, feeling slightly more tired than normal. "Fair enough. Monk, you're in charge of the helm till we get back to home." he shouted over at the pirate in question as he motioned for Layla to go first back into the cabin before leaning down to her ear for a second and whispering something before standing back up to his full height.
Layla walked to the cabin with him after hearing what he said once in there she layed dow with him to rest with him just happy for once
Arno secured the door to his cabin and then curled up next to Layla, wrapping his arms around her waist.
end of chapter 1
As the sun slowly crept over the horizon, a hunter sat near the edge of the woods on the coast of the island. The timber wolf has his eyes closed and was listening and sniffing the breeze for any scent of prey. After a few minutes of nothing he opened his eyes to see a ship out on the horizon. "Another one comin' in today, wonder who it is this time." He reached for his spy glass and trained it towards the incoming ship. He chuckled, "Well, well cap'n, Welcome back." With that he grabbed his bow laying at his side and stood up as the wind shifted a little. The wolf sniffed the air and grunted, "hmm...storms movin' in" then he turned around and disappeared into the woods towards port.
Arno woke up and looked down at Layla in his arms, just smiling for a few seconds before he was reminded why he awoke and slowly withdrew himself from his Layla before padding softly over to a window which he opened up and looked out onto the island, bathed in the moonlight.
Layla wakes at the movements and watches Arno with a soft smiles oh how handsome the captain look in the moonlight light and the fresh air it was nice to be on land again she sets up wrapping her arms around her legs and smiles " you know you have such a wonderful place here i don’t think i want to leave "
Arno's eyes opened as he looked at her. "Will then that is good because I hope you don't." he responded with a big toothy grin before he pulled her in closer to him.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heather Goodner
Heather Goodner
Admin

http://furrypiratesrpg.createfreeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Story from Facebook Empty Re: Story from Facebook

Post by Heather Goodner Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:39 pm

Jamous sat out on the beach again, though this time he wasn't alert for any game, just enjoying the fresh sea breeze this night. 'Well' he thought, 'tomorrow we set out again.' Which was ok with him, having missed this last voyage made him a little restless. He'd spent the day helping make sure the ship was loaded and ready. Then, as evening crept up, slipped away to make sure his own gear was in top shape. Now he took some time away from the noise of the village and sat just watching and listening to the waves. Ready for whatever this next adventure would bring.
Heather Goodner
Heather Goodner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Goodner Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:50 pm

Layla squeaks as she pulled to his chest. " oh my captain you so sweet but What of the wild child Phaedra"
Meanwhile on the island, Phaedra was trying to talk to the Big lion about stuff. Her questioning everything and the Captian as she played shadow to Trouble.
As Trouble gathered up supplies, and directed the crew, Phaedra flitted to and fro asking a thousand questions. He seemed to infuriate her though by answering "That's just the way it is" a lot. He would teach her why they did what they did to an extent, when annoyed he would annoy her and just say "That's just the way it is."

He found water, food, medicine, some spices, lumber, even some of the exotic jewels (rare food) that the island had to offer. All the while Phaedra was asking him questions.
"What's a first mate? They are second in command, take care of the ship when the captain is busy, sleeping, or off the ship was his answer."
"What do you do for fun? Oh a wee bit of everything, drinking, gambling, fornicating, after all, I aim to misbehave, one of the reasons I'm called trouble."
"What are you doing? Gathering supplies at the captain's request, I just check the manifest and see what we need, and then come to the island and procure it. Either naturally, or if I have to...*cracked his knuckles* by force."
Phaedra would squeak at the knuckle cracking but tried to show him she was not afraid of him when in fact she was. She sigh and look up into his face. " well can I help you I mean I want to be a Pirate to, I'm sick of being a Princess." she spin about being more a kid then any thing

"Being a pirate is more then being intimidating. You have to do what the ship needs done, even if you're scared, even if you don't wanna do it. The ship comes first, you come second. Hard for a princess to learn, after years of being all important. I'll tell ya what thou. *hands her a large coil of rope* loop it up and tie it off if ya want to be useful."
Heather Goodner
Heather Goodner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Goodner Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:40 am

(I want in) *Is cursing at her now ex-boss at the Tavern, because he had just insulted her food without even trying it*
Tavern owner opens the spy port on the door and yells " get outa here befur I find a way to keelhaul you on land " The tavern owner was a gruff Bear of a man and like things his way or not at all . The bear man slammed the port hole out he door and stormed off
*Picks up my pouch of coins I had with me and looks around, no idea what to do next. She already had a hard time finding cooking work.* "now what...." she says to herself as she looks out over the water, sitting on a dock edge, growling lowly to herself*
Heather Goodner
Heather Goodner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum